Inti is ideal for use in apartment blocks or multi-user systems and is easy and cheap to install.
The kit contains: 3 two-channel Inti units (colours red, green and blue) 1 OX2 receiver.
The colourful new line of 1 and 2 channel miniaturised transmitters is available in six colours and provides the following benefits:
- 433.92 MHz rolling code with management of identity codes and certificates, self-learning and built-in proximity receiver
- 72 bit O-Code encoding
- Compatible with receivers with Nice FLOR encoding
- Uses data processing and recognition systems that increase its degree of security Automation designed to deliver quicker response times.
- Simple programming, even at a distance, thanks to Opera receivers by:
- Using a transmitter already programmed in the receiver, thanks to the enabling Code exchange between the two
- Using the Nice O-Box connection interface. The receiver’s Certificate is entered by just placing the new Inti next to the O-Box and following the guided procedure on a PC or PDA
- If a transmitter is stolen or lost with the O-Box the user can replace it, maintaining the same functions as in the previous one or disable the old transmitter by increasing the priority level on the new Inti