Eurosec CPX control panel
The CPX Control Panel has been specifically designed for residential installations, offering 868MHz hybrid wireless expansion and onboard communication.
CPX is System G-Tag compatible offering flexible proximity control via G-Tag keyfobs. RISCO Group’s wide range of wireless accessories are available for those difficult to reach locations and for reducing installation time. The CPX enables end-users to receive alarm notification either via Voice (Vo-Comm) or via Central Station.
- CPX Features
- 9 EOL zones or 16 zones using doubling feature
- Wireless expansion up to 8 wireless zones and 8 keyfobs
- 15 user codes, 2 programmable outputs, 300 event log
- Up to four 32 character LCD RKPs
- Alert Keys for PA/Fire on keypad
- Programmable Chime function
- Strobe confirmation
- G-Tag compatible
- Connects to ARC Receivers using Contact ID / SIA / Ademco FF
- Vo-comm: up to 4 phone numbers with pre-programmed message
- SMS text messaging option
- Keypads and G-Tag
- Up to 4 LCD remote keypads can be added
- Alert keys for PA/Fire on keypad
- G-Tag compatible for proximity set/unset via the G-Tag keyfob
- Using Micro Maglock and Z Bracket complies with ACPO DD243 requirements for single room
- Remote Upload/Download
- GT Remote allows full remote management according to user authority
- Novagard Active compatible; Engineer can remotely diagnose and control external sounder
- parameters to guarantee continued operation
- Complete system can be tested by master user
- Digi modem onboard communicator for signalling and complete remote system management
- ARC signalling using Contact ID, SIA or Ademco FF formats
- Vo-comm: Up to 4 phone numbers with preprogrammed message
- Advanced GSM/GPRS Communication with RISCO Group’s Universal AGM
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.